Smartphone speed test: iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs Samsung S7 vs HTC 10 vs Sony Xperia XZ vs LG G5
It’s the second part of our ultimate smart phone versus! In this video we’re pitting six of the best smartphones against each other in terms of speed to see which is the fastest.
Rendering video, exporting edited photos, loading levels, we’ve scrapped Wi-Fi and GPS apps in favour of apps that use pure power.
It’s iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs Samsung S7 vs HTC 10 vs Sony Xperia XZ vs LG G5
There are 8 different apps to take on…
1. DAC music player – the phone must load a DAC file then play and pause the track
2. Boot up Asphalt 8
3. Boot up Fruit Ninja
4. Boot up N.O.V.A 3 then load the first level
5. Export a pre-made project in Adobe Premiere Clip – @1080p and with several filters
6. Export a photo in Snapseed with pre-made filters
7. Open up a heavily layered 3D project in 3DC.io
8. Take a photo with the camera
– Each phone has to complete two laps and reload and games that haven’t held their save.
– Each phone is tested after being reset and all background apps have been removed
– Wi-Fi and other connectivity options turned off
Please do let us know what you think of our new intensive speed test, we’ll look into all suggestions and potential apps that you send our way.