Samsung Galaxy S8 showcase, iPhone 8 stainless steel & more – Pocketnow Daily
– Huawei P10 and P10 Plus may go with both curved and flat screens http://pocketnow.com/2017/01/09/huawei-p10-and-p10-plus-curve-flat
– LG G6 reportedly confirmed for MWC debut next month, March 10 commercial launch rumored http://pocketnow.com/2017/01/10/lg-g6-mwc-debut-march-10-launch-rumor
– Apple and Carl Zeiss might be gunning for joint release of AR smartglasses this year http://pocketnow.com/2017/01/10/apple-carl-zeiss-ar-smartglasses-speculation
– Mostly-glass 2017 iPhone tipped to also include forged stainless steel frame http://pocketnow.com/2017/01/10/mostly-glass-2017-iphone-stainless-steel-frame
– Samsung Galaxy S8 could still get ‘small’ showcase in February, presumably at MWC http://pocketnow.com/2017/01/10/samsung-galaxy-s8-showcase-february-march
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk the rumors of the Huawei P10 and P10 Plus when it comes to design. Then we talk about the LG G6 and how we should expect it for MWC 2017. Apple and Carl Zeiss follow as we learn that both companies are joining forces for AR. Then we discuss the iPhone 8, its glass design, and how stainless steel might be an important element of the design. We end today’s show talking about the Samsung Galaxy S8 and how we should expect a small showcase in February.
All this and more after the break.
Pocketnow has been a key source of mobile technology news and reviews since its establishment in 2000. With offices on three continents, Pocketnow offers round-the-clock coverage of the mobile technology landscape, from smartphones to tablets to wearables. We aim to be your number-one source for mobile tech news, reviews, comparisons, and commentary. If you love mobile as much as we do, be sure to subscribe!